Our 29th annual Let Their Light Shine campaign is here!
Check out our 2023 dates below!
- Charlottetown (Royalty Crossing Mall): December 2nd – 23rd
- Alberton (Independent Grocer): December 7th & 8th from 11-9
- Bloomfield (Foodland): December 1st from 10-8
- Tignish (Co-Op): December 7th & 8th from 10-8
- O’Leary (Co-Op): December 1st & 2nd 10-8
- Summerside (Atlantic Superstore): December 4th – 17th
Special thank you to Royalty Crossing, Summerside Superstore, Tignish Co-op, O’Leary Co-op, Alberton Independent Grocer, and Bloomfield Foodland for graciously hosting us.
This beloved fundraising campaign brings loved ones together to honour the memory of those who they hold dear. Whether it be a family member, friend, or even a pet, write who you would like to remember on a memory card, hang it in our memory forest, and give the gift of giving by making a donation.
Participation is EASY! Pop by while you’re shopping or make it a new tradition and bring some family or friends along. Once you are at one of our locations there are only 3 simple steps: 1) make a donation of your choosing 2) write those who you would like to remember on a memory card and 3) hang your memory card on one of our memory trees.
Donations accepted at any of our locations by cash, credit card, cheque, or e-transfer to email@example.com