Hospice PEI offers a variety of services to Islanders living with a life-limiting disease and their families. This year there will be 8 dancers with their instructors performing at the Delta on October 21st. To help in fundraising for this event some of the dancers and instructors have teamed together to do an online auction.
Rules for the Auction Dancing with the Stars for Hospice PEI:
1. Please bid by rounding up to the nearest dollar.
2. Please verify your bid is the highest bid.
4. Payment: We are able to accept e-transfers only. E-transfer email will be email@example.com
5. E-transfer payment must be received by noon on Saturday, September 9th. If payment is not received by this time, the item will be offered to the next bidder without further contact.
6. Do not bid if you do not want the item or you are not able to pay by e-transfer.
7. Bidding opens on September 3rd, 6 pm, and closes at 6 pm sharp on September 8th.
8. The highest bid at 6 p.m. on September 8th will be the successful bidder.
9. Messages will be sent through Private Messages on Facebook on September 8th to the successful bidder. Please ensure you check your messages along with your message requests to ensure the message did not go to the other folder. Please respond by noon on Saturday, September 9th with your preference for a pick-up location (Charlottetown or Summerside).
10. Pick-up times will be September 10th in each area. The pick-up date will be September 10th, 11-1 in Charlottetown at Sobeys parking lot by Montana’s September 10th from 2-3 in the Superstore parking lot in SummersideIf these times do not work you will need to make alternate arrangements with one of us there may be a delay in getting your items.